The purpose of collecting personal information
Xtrashops may ask you to provide personal information (about yourself or someone to whom information is sent) when you establish or submit an enquiry, or any other matters with regards to xtrashops. Upon submission of enquiries to our advertisers, our recommended Interior Design Firms will contact you.
Categories of information collected
Include name, age, gender, home address, postal code, e-mail address, recipient’s name, telephone number, mobile phone number, reservations history and messages or reminders you create.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website or chatbots will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your information for any of the following reasons:
- For the purposes for which you provided it;
- To enable you to use the services available through the Platform, including registering you for our services and verifying your identity and authority to use our services;
- For customer support and to respond to your inquiries;
- For internal record-keeping purposes;
- To administer surveys, sweepstakes, promotions, or contests;
- To process billing and payment including sharing with third-party payment gateways and payment service providers in connection with the Platform;
- To improve and maintain the Platform and for product development;
- To address fraud or safety concerns, or to investigate complaints or suspected fraud or wrongdoing;
- To periodically send promotional emails regarding new products from xtrashops, special offers from xtrashops, or other information that may interest you;
- With your consent, to contact you by text message regarding certain services or information you have requested;
- With your consent, to contact you by telephone or text message regarding Platform features, improvements, or other products and services that may interest you;
- For FJ&J.' market research purposes, including, but not limited to, the customization of the Platform according to your interests;
- To contact you about goods and services that may interest you or with information about your use of the Platform;
- For other research and analytical purposes; and
- To resolve disputes, to protect ourselves and other users of the Platform, and to enforce any legal terms that govern your use of the Platform.
We may combine information that we collect from you through the Platform with information that we obtain from affiliated and non-affiliated third parties, and information derived from any other products or services we provide. We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected through the Platform. We may use de-identified or aggregated data for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes and may also share such data with any third parties, including without limitation, advertisers, promotional partners, sponsors, event promoters, and/or others.
Information we share with third parties
Unless otherwise described in this Policy, we may also share the information that we collect from you through the Platform as follows:
- Affiliates. We may share your information with any FJ&J affiliates.
- Service Providers. We may provide access to your information to select third parties who perform services on our behalf. These third parties provide a variety of services to us including without limitation billing, sales, marketing, advertising, market research, fulfilment, data storage, analysis and processing, identity verification, fraud and safety protection and legal services. As we retain new service providers, we generally seek contractual assurances from these service providers that they will not use your information in any manner other than to help us provide you with the services and products available from FJ&J.
- Legal Requirements. We may disclose your information when required by law or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process we receive; (b) establish or exercise our legal rights including enforcing and administering agreements with users; or (c)defend FJ&J. against legal claims.If we are required by law to disclose your information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you unless we believe in our sole discretion that (a) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, court order or applicable law; or (b) we, in our sole discretion, believe that providing notice could create a risk of injury or death, or that harm or fraud could be directed to Liaison, Inc. or users. We will attempt to provide the notice by email if you have given us an email address. If you do not challenge the disclosure request, we may be legally required to turn over your information.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions or where there is any change of control of FJ&J, user information may be among the transferred assets.
- App Store Providers. We may provide your identity and mobile device identifier to third-party app store providers (for example, the Apple App Store) to allow you to download our mobile apps.
- Academics and Research. We may provide information about users to third parties for academic and research purposes, in anonymized or aggregated form.
Please be advised that some information you provide will be publicly accessible. For instance, registration for an Account requires that you provide us with your name. If you register through Facebook, the Platform will use the name associated with your Facebook account. Your name (full name, or in some instances, your first name and last initial) may be visible to other users. Depending on the circumstances, your name may be attached to your Content or information, such as scheduling of Pro Services, service requests, reviews, participating in discussions or forums, messaging, and profile information. Certain other people, including other users with whom you have interacted via the Platform, will see information about you that is attached to your name. For example but without limitation, if you are a Customer Member seeking Pro Services, the description you provide of your desired services will be shown to some Pro Members registered in the relevant category along with your name. Thus, other users may be able to personally identify you based on Content you provide. We invite you to post Content on or through our Platform, including your comments, feedback, pictures, and any other information. However, please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. If you choose to post User Content on or through the Platform, such as through Member-to-Member messaging, through our review boards, forums, blogs, or other postings, that information: (a) may be or become publicly available; (b) may be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge; and (c) may be used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
The implementation of safety measures
Xtrashops takes the following types of security measures: use of technologies and policies such as limited access data-centres, firewall technology, secure socket layer certificate authentication and limitations of administrative access to our systems.
Updating your personal information
We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information by logging into your account.
Links to other web sites and services
For your convenience, our Web site may contain links to other sites. Links that appear on xtrashops should not necessarily be deemed to imply that we endorse or have any affiliation with the linked Web sites. Xtrashops is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such linked Web sites. We encourage you to review the separate privacy policies of each site you visit.
Changes in this privacy document
Contents of this privacy document may be changed without obtaining approval from the customer. Any changes to the content in the privacy document will be published and deemed as effective with immediate effect.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate and up to date, but no legal responsibility is accepted for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Xtrashops is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the accuracy of, information on sites that it does not manage; nor should the inclusion of a hyperlink be taken to mean endorsement by the xtrashops of the site to which it points.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org